We are both a highsec & nullsec community, this guide applies to both highsec & nullsec players and will then split off into guides specific to null/highsec.
SeAT - Used to link your EVE account(s) with our alliance Discord, verifying your membership in the alliance, and serves as an all-in-one place you can use to access our various alliance programs.
Discord - Used for text communications outside of EVE. All announcements, fleet pings, and general information are shared here, as well as casual chat channels.
Mumble - Used for voice communications. Mumble allows for the organization of several voice channels that can cross communicate, and has a more reliable network for communications with a large number on players.
The first thing you should do upon joining a Nocturne Alliance affiliated corporation is register all characters and alternate accounts on the official SeAT page. You can do so by following these instructions:
1. On the SeAT home page, click the "Sign in with EVE Online" Button.
2. If needed, sign in to EVE, then click the "Authorize" button below the character portrait.
3. Scroll down the list of permissions and click the "Authorize" button a second time.
4. To add additional characters or alternate accounts, begin by clicking the cogwheel icon in the top right corner of your SeAT homepage.
5. Click the "Link Character" button.
6. Register and authorize ALL other characters and accounts using the same process as your main character.
You are now set up on the SeAT, giving you access to alliance communications, information, training plans, fleet doctrines, and more!
Once you have successfully linked your account to the SeAT authorization, you should then join the Discord page using your new SeAT home page. To get access to the Discord server and it's associated pages:
1. Go to the "Connector" Option on the left side taskbar present in the home screen.
2. Click on "Identities"
3. Click "Join Server" for Discord
4. Authorize your Discord account
You are in! The Discord will automatically read any groups or affiliations you have from SeAT, and put you in the correct channels.
Alliance services signup page found Here
Create a mumble favorite using the username and password supplied by Auth.
Username and Password are case-sensitive, copy exactly as provided by Auth